COPYRIGHT © 2021
CAROLINE PERINO LTD
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
LUXURY GOODS LTDA, duly registered under CNPJ No. 33.146.919 / 0001-47, e-mail:
email@example.com, was created to demonstrate the commitment of the
CAROLINEPERINO.COM website with the security and privacy of the information collected from
its users and the interactive services available here, The Policy clarifies the general conditions for
the collection, use, storage, treatment and protection of data on the websites, platforms and
Internet applications, in accordance with Law 12,965 / 2014 (Marco Civil da Internet), Decree nº
8,771 / 2016 (Regulation of Marco Civil da Internet), with Federal Law nº 13,709, of August 14,
2018 (Law of Protection of Personal Data) and with EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
(General European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data), as well as the other laws in
force in the Federative Republic of Brazil.
By using the websites, platforms or Internet applications of the CAROLINEPERINO.COM website you expressly and completely agree with this Privacy and Security Policy.
We recommend that you read this section carefully before proceeding.
1. General information
This section contains information regarding the treatment of the user's personal data, totally or partially, automated or not, carried out by the website and which may or may not be stored. The purpose is to provide guidance regarding the information collected, the reasons for the collection and how the user can update, manage, export or delete this information.
2. User‘s rights
The website undertakes to comply with the rules laid down by the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), with due regard for the following principles:
● Your personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner (lawfulness, loyalty and transparency);
● Your personal data will be collected only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and cannot be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (limitation of purposes);
● Your personal data will be collected in an appropriate, relevant and limited way to the needs of the purpose for which they are processed (data minimization);
● Your personal data will be accurate and updated whenever necessary, so that the inaccurate data is erased or rectified when possible (accuracy);
● Your personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the holders, only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are intended (conservation limitation);
● Your personal data will be treated securely, protected from unauthorized or illicit treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, adopting the appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The user of the website has the following rights, conferred by Federal Law No. 13,709, of August 14, 2018 (Personal Data Protection Law) and by the European General Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
● Right of confirmation and access: it is the user's right to obtain confirmation from the website whether the personal data concerning him are or are not subject to treatment and, if that is the case, to access his personal data;
● Right of rectification: it is the user's right to obtain from the website, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
● Right to delete data (right to be forgotten): it is the user's right to have their data deleted from the website;
● Right to limit the processing of data: it is the user's right to limit the processing of his personal data, obtaining it when he disputes the accuracy of the data, when the processing is illegal, when the website no longer needs the data for the purposes proposals and when opposed to the processing of data and in case of processing unnecessary data;
● Right of opposition: it is the user's right to oppose, at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them, and may also oppose the use of their personal data for profile definition marketing (profiling);
● Right to data portability: it is the user's right to receive personal data concerning him / her and which he has provided to the website, in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit this data to another website;
● Right not to be subjected to automated decisions: it is the user's right not to be subject to any decision taken exclusively on the basis of automated treatment, including the definition of profiles (profiling), which has an effect on its legal sphere or affects it significantly similarly.
The user can exercise his rights through written communication sent to the website with the subject "RGDP-WWW.CAROLINEPERINO.COM", specifying:
● Full name or corporate name, CPF number (Individual Taxpayer Registry, Federal Revenue Service of Brazil) or CNPJ (National Registry of Legal Entities, Federal Revenue Service of Brazil) and user email address and, if applicable , its representative;
● Right you want to exercise with the website;
● Order date and user signature;
● Any document that can demonstrate or justify the exercise of your right. The request must be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by correspondence sent to the following address:
RUA CORONEL BORDINI 752/502
The user will be informed in case of rectification or deletion of his data.
3. Informations collected
3.1. Type of data collected
The personal data collected by the website are only those necessary for the identification of the user, and sensitive user data are not collected, as defined in articles 9 and 10 of the General European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) and article 11 of Federal Law No. 13,709 , of August 14, 2018.
All data necessary for the user's registration will be collected, such as full name or corporate name, CPF or CNPJ number, email and user address, requirements necessary to access certain services offered by the website.
In addition, the data necessary for the execution of the purchase and sale contract or the provision of services eventually concluded between the website and the user will be collected, regarding the services and products offered, without which it will not be possible to execute them.
Eventually, other categories of data may be collected, provided they are provided with the user's consent, or due to legitimate interest or other reasons permitted by law.
The user undertakes to provide his personal data exclusively and not those of third parties.
3.2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the personal data processed before its removal. The withdrawal of consent can be made by e-mail: email@example.com, or by correspondence sent to the following address:
RUA CORONEL BORDINI 752/502
The consent of the relatively or absolutely incapacitated, especially of children or children under 16 (sixteen) years old, can only be done, if properly represented or assisted. Personal data necessary for the execution and fulfillment of the services contracted by the user on the website may also be collected.
The processing of personal data without the user's consent will only be carried out due to legitimate interest or for the cases provided by law, among others, the following:
● For the fulfillment of a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
● To carry out studies by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
● When necessary for the execution of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract to which the user is a party, at the request of the data subject;
● For the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitral proceedings, the latter under the terms of Law No. 9,307, of September 23, 1996 (Arbitration Law);
● For the protection of the life or physical safety of the data subject or third party;
● For the protection of health, in a procedure carried out by health professionals or by health entities;
● When necessary to serve the legitimate interests of the controller or third party (s), except when the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data prevail;
● For credit protection, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation.
3.3. Purposes of the processing of personal data
The personal data of the user collected by the website are intended to facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established with the user and to enforce requests made by filling out forms. Personal data may also be used for commercial purposes, to personalize the content offered to the user, as well as to subsidize the site for improving the quality and functioning of its services. The registration data will be used to allow the user access to certain contents of the site exclusive to registered users.
Finally, data necessary for the execution of the contract for the sale or provision of services eventually concluded between the website and the user, regarding the services offered, will be collected.
If the website intends to process the user's personal data for other purposes, it must be informed about the other purposes, which must be done in compliance with the same rights and obligations.
3.4. Retention period of personal data
The user's personal data will be kept for a maximum period of three (03) years, unless the user requests its deletion before the end of this period.
The user's personal data may be kept after the period of three (03) years in the following cases:
● For the fulfillment of a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
● For study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
● For transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set out in the legislation are respected;
● For exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided the data is anonymized.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1. Data controller
The controller, responsible for the processing of the user's personal data, is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the agency or other body that, individually or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
On this site, the person responsible for processing the personal data collected is COMERCIO DO VESTUARIO CAROLINE PERINO LUXURY GOODS LTDA, represented by CAROLINE PERINO, who can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at her business address:
RUA CORONEL BORDINI 752/502
The person responsible for processing the data will be directly responsible for the treatment of the user's personal data.
4.2. The data protection officer
The data protection officer is the professional in charge of informing, advising and controlling the data controller, as well as the workers who process the data, regarding the obligations of the site under the terms of the European General Regulation on Data Protection. Data Protection (RGDP), Federal Law No. 13,709, of August 14, 2018 (Personal Data Protection Law) and other data protection provisions in national and international law, in cooperation with the competent control authority .
On this website the data protection officer is CAROLINE PERINO and can be contacted by email: email@example.com.
5. Security in the treatment of the user's personal data
The website undertakes to apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the most advanced techniques, application costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as as the risks, of probability and variable severity, for the rights and freedoms of the user.
To this end, the site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, so that the data transmission between the server and the user, and in feedback, occurs in a totally encrypted way. or encrypted.
However, the website disclaims liability for the sole fault of the third party (s), such as in the event of an attack by hackers or crackers, or the sole fault of the user, who, for example, transfers his data to a third party (s). The website also undertakes to notify the user in due time if there is any breach of the security of your personal data that could cause you a high risk to your personal rights and freedoms.
The breach of personal data is a breach of security that causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, preserved or subject to any other type of treatment. Finally, the website undertakes to treat the user's personal data with confidentiality, within the legal limits
6. Browsing data (Cookies)
The site eventually uses the techniques of "cookies", which allow it to analyze statistics and information about the user's navigation. "Cookies" are small amounts of information that are stored by the user's browser so that the server remembers certain information that later and only the server that implemented it can read. For example, data about the device used by the user and their location and access time can be provided. This collection of information seeks to improve navigation, for the user's comfort, by allowing him to present personalized services, according to his preferences.
Cookies do not allow you to extract any information from the user's hard drive, nor to steal any type of personal information. The only way in which the user's private information is part of the browsing data is for the user to personally give that information to the server. "Cookies" that allow you to identify a person are considered personal data. Thus, the same rules described above apply to "cookies".
This navigation data may also be shared with any site partners, seeking to improve the products and services offered to the user.
The user will be able to oppose the registration of "cookies" by the website, simply by deactivating this option in his own browser or device. On the other hand, disabling this registration may affect the availability of some tools and services on the site.
6.1. Site‘s cookies
Site "cookies" are those cookies that are sent to the user or administrator's computer or device exclusively by the site, for their best functioning.
The information collected is used to improve the quality of the website and its content and user experience. This information allows you to recognize the user as a recurring visitor to the site and adapt the content to offer you content tailored to your preference.
6.2. Social network cookies
The site uses social media plugins, which allow you to access them from the site. In this way, social networking cookies can be stored in the user's browser. Social network owners have their own privacy and data and cookie protection policy, and in each case they are responsible for the personal data collected and their privacy practices. The user must search with social networks how their personal data is treated. For information purposes only, the following links are indicated, in which you can consult the privacy and cookie policies of some of the main social networks:
6.3. Management of cookies and browser settings
The user can manage cookies directly in his browser. However, by canceling cookies, the browser can remove preferences saved on the site.
The following are some links that take you to the help section of the most used browsers, to see how to manage cookies:
Internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cook ies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt-BR&hlrm=pt
Mozila Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-BR/kb/ative-e-desative-os-cookies-que-os-sites-usam
7. Complaint to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial appeal, all data subjects are entitled to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority. The complaint may be made to the authority of the website's headquarters, the user's country of habitual residence, his place of work or the place where the infraction was allegedly committed.
8. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
Any question related to the application or interpretation of this Privacy and Security Policy will be resolved by the application of the rules in force in the territory of the Federative Republic of Brazil, notably the Consumer Protection Code.
Any disputes should be submitted to the district of Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil, where the headquarters of CAROLINEPERINO.COM and the publisher of this website are located.
All content and information contained on the CAROLINEPERINO.COM website, platforms and Internet applications are protected by the laws that regulate copyrights, trademarks and other distinctive signs.
Total or partial reproduction of the contents and information contained in the websites, platforms and Internet applications of CAROLINEPERINO.COM is not permitted.